- This Agreement shall commence on the date the Purifier is delivered to the Lessee and remain in full force and effect until the fixed period equivalent to the tenure of the contract that is agreed by the Lessee while booking the Purifier expires and the Purifier is returned to Lessor, unless terminated earlier or extended pursuant to the flexi tenure policy.
- In case of early termination, the Lessee will give a minimum of 1 month’s notice in writing.
- The lease may be extended for a minimum period of 3 months after giving 1 week’s prior notice before the end of the contract.
- Special Offer subject to change without notice. Special Offer is available for limited time duration.
The parties to this agreement are the Lessor and the Lessee where Drink Prime (WaterWala Labs Pvt Ltd) is the Lessor & the User is the Lessee. The terms of the rental agreement are as follows:
The security deposit will be refunded at the end of the end of this agreement or on early termination of this agreement whichever is earlier within 7 days, based on the inspection of the said Purifier. In case of any damage to the Purifier, the same shall be recovered from the security deposit and the balance will be paid to the Lessee to the duly designated bank account via online transfer.
- The Lessee or his/her representative will be present at the scheduled premises at the agreed date and time. In case the Lessee or his/her representative are not present at the location, the Lessor shall charge additional applicable delivery charges for re-delivery of the Purifier.
- The Lessee shall inspect and verify the Purifier at the time of delivery and will accept the same after he has satisfied himself of the condition of the Purifier. Once the Lessee accepts the Purifier, under no circumstances will he return the said Purifier till the termination of these Terms.
- The Lessee shall ensure due permissions and approvals are given to the Lessor for installation of the said Purifier.
- In case there is a need for manual labour required to lift the Purifier to the premises, the same will be borne by the Lessee.
The Lessee acknowledges that the Lessor has the full tittle and ownership of the Purifier. The Lessee shall immediately notify the Lessor in case any levy/lien is notified or is threatened with seizure. The Lessee shall indemnify and hold the Lessor harmless against all loss and damages caused by such action.
The Lessor and Lessee agree that at no time during this contract either expressly or implied that the ownership transfers to the Lessee at any time. The ownership of the Purifier is with the Lessor at all times during and after this contract.
In Lessor shall not be responsible or liable for any repairs or alterations made by the Lessee without prior written approval for products clogged by suspended matter, precipitates or biological matter or growth, precipitates or from failure of resulting from the lack of proper maintenance.
In case of the Purifier failing due to mishandling of the product by the Lessee, or has been subjected to misuse, misapplication, negligence, alteration, accident or operation contrary to our instructions, incompatibility with accessories not installed by the Lessor, or that have been repaired with component parts other than those manufactured or obtained from the Lessor, any charges that accrue including but not limited to labour, material, parts and any other items will be borne by the Lessee only.
In case of any issue the Purifier does not function satisfactorily due to no fault of the Lessee, the Purifier will be replaced by Lessor at no cost to the Lessee.
The Lessee also undertakes to bear the costs including but not limited to:
- Loss of, or damage or repair to the Purifier, loss of use, diminution of the Purifier’s value caused by damage to it or repair to it.
- Costs to enforce such charges including administrative fees for processing the claim and legal expenses.
- Charges for late return of the Purifier will be applicable as per the policy of the company.
- All fines, penalties, court costs and other expenses relating to the Purifier assessed against Lessee or the Purifier during the rental term.
- All expenses Lessor incurs due to Lessee’s failure to return the Purifier including costs in locating and recovering the Purifier
- All costs incurred to collect unpaid monies due; The payment for any permanent damage/loss will be paid immediately and this contract will terminate on the payment of the same.
- On completion of this agreement- the Lessee does not renew the Subscription and returns the Purifier to the Lessor.
- Non Payment of lease rentals.
- Lessor/Lessee inability to continue the agreement after giving 7 days’ notice to either party.
- Loss or permanent damage to the Purifier.
- Returning of the Purifier to the satisfaction of the Lessor from the scheduled premises only. In case of natural wear and tear the Lessor will accept the Purifier and refund the security deposit.
- In case of Non Payment of lease rental or in the case of early termination, the balance lease rental due will be deducted from the security deposit and the balance if any will be refunded to the Lessee.
These terms are to be read in line with the Terms of Service available at https://drinkprime.in/terms-of-use. All defined terms have the same meaning as stated in the Terms of Service