- We are strongly committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information collected and/or collated by us.
Waterwala Labs Private Limited (DrinkPrime), having its registered
office at 475/9/A, Chukki Complex, 19th Main, 3rd Sector HSR Layout
Bengaluru – 560102, Karnataka, India (“Company”
“our”), is the owner of the website domain at www.drinkprime.in
(referred as “Platform”); and any service availed by Users (hereinafter
referred to as “you”, “your” or “User”) through the Platform is
conditioned upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained
Please be advised that any Information (as defined herein below)
procured by us, shall be:
- processed fairly and lawfully for rendering the Services (as defined in Terms of Service);
- obtained only for specified and lawful purposes, and not be used in any manner which is against the law or policy in force in India (“Applicable Law”);
- adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is required;
- able to be reviewed by the User, from time to time and updated-if need arises; and
- not kept longer than for the time which it is required or the purpose for which it is required or as required by the applicable law.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY REASON OF ANY DISCLOSURE (INADVERTENT OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY DATA, IF THE SAME IS EITHER (A) REQUIRED FOR SHARING YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES; OR (B) WAS AFFECTED THROUGH NO FAULT, ACT, OR OMISSION OF THE COMPANY.
- BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU EXPLICITLY ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THE COLLECTION, USE AND TRANSFER OF THE DATA IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED HEREIN.
- Such an intimation to withdraw your consent can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- “Personal Data” means and includes any Information that relates to a natural person through which an individual is identified, such as the name, contact details, email address, gender, age, organisation name, organisation email id, demographic information such as address and pin code, any photo identity or any other information relevant to product choice and preferences provided by a User, including but not limited to information gathered through availing Services.
- “Sensitive Personal Data” means and includes information relating to; (i) government ID cards; (ii) financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; and (iii) any detail relating to the above-mentioned points as provided to us for using the Platform.
- “Technical Information” means and includes any Information gathered through various technologies that may employ cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to automatically record certain information from your device through which you use the Platform. This technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device or browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, clickstream data, operating system, hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network. This data includes usage information and user statistics.
- “Locational Information” shall mean and include the information obtained through GPS or other means, such as the geographical location of the User.
- “Information through use of our service” means and includes information which is shared with us to avail our Services.
- "Non-Personal Information” means and includes any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through Cookies (as defined below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. As is true with most websites, our Company gathers some information automatically when you visit the Platform. When you use the Platform, we may collect certain information about your computer or mobile to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Platform. For example, we may store environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, speed of the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns and the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually.
The data collected by us shall be used for availing our Services and
utilised for other functions including but not limited to:
- to render Services (as defined in the Terms of Service); and maintaining the Platform;
- to evaluate the quality and competence of our personnel;
- to resolve any complaints, you may have and ensure that you receive the highest quality of Services;
- notifying you about changes to our Platform;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Platform when You choose to do so;
- providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Platform;
- monitoring the usage of the Platform;
- detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues;
- Analyse usage patterns;
- Improve user experience;
- Notify you about new products and features.
- Business or Research Purposes: The Information saved and except Sensitive Personal Information, is used for business or research purposes, including improving and customizing the Platform for ease of use and the products and services offered by us. We may archive this information to use it for future communications for providing updates and/or surveys.
- Aggregating Information / Anonymized data: We may aggregate Information and analyse it in a manner to further accentuate the level of services that we offer to our customers. This Information includes average number of Users of the Platform, the average clicks of the services/, the features used, the response rate, etc. and other such statistics regarding groups or individuals. In doing so, we shall not be making disclosures of any Sensitive Personal Information as defined above.
We do not rent, sell or disclose or share any Information that we
collect from you, with third parties, save and except in order to
provide you with the Services. Any such disclosure, if made, shall
prescribed by law and in compliance with our legal obligations. We
may share your Information in circumstances and for the purposes as
- We shall share the information to the third-party service providers/ vendors, to provide you with the Services.
When compelled by law: We may disclose any Information provided
by you on the Platform as may be deemed to be necessary or
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/that of our affiliates, you or others;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; or
- to protect against legal liability;
- to protect the personal safety of Users of the Platform;
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Platform.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may share Information upon merger or acquisition of Company with another company. We shall transmit and transfer the Information upon acquisition or merger of Company with another company.
- With our service providers: We may share Information with other service providers on a need to know basis, subject to obligations of confidentiality for provision of Services. We hereby clarify that Company works with institutions, vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers, including (but not limited) to those who provide products or services such as contact Information verification, website hosting, data analysis, providing infrastructure, information technology services, auditing services and other similar services, in different industries and categories of business by virtue of lawful contracts instituted between such third parties and Company to improve our product and services. Accordingly, we may share your Information with such service provider in order to provide you with Services.
- Employees /Agents of Company: We follow a strict confidentiality policy with regard to disclosure of confidential information to our employees or other personnel. There may be situations, where we may disclose the confidential information only to those of our employees and other personnel on a need to know basis. Any breach of confidential information by the employees, personnel within the Company is dealt with stringently by us.
- Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data to India to process the Information.
- access, confirm, and review Sensitive Personal Information you may have provided;
- correct Sensitive Personal Information that may be inaccurate or irrelevant;
- deletion and erasure of your Sensitive Personal Information from the publicly available pages of the Platform;
- receive Sensitive Personal Information we hold about you in a portable format;
- object to or restrict any form of processing you may not be comfortable with;
If you want to withdraw your consent or raise any objection to the use of your information for receiving any direct marketing information to which you previously opted-in, you can do so by contacting our customer support at above mentioned addresses. If you withdraw/object your consent, our use of your information before you withdrew/objected shall still be lawful.
- Our Platform may utilize “cookies” and other Technical Information. “Cookies” are a small text file consisting of alphanumeric numbers used to collect the Information about Platform activity. The Technical Information helps us analyse web traffic and helps you by customizing the Platform to your preferences. Cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or mobile device. In relation to Cookies, you can deny access to the installation of the Cookies by modifying the settings on your web browser, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Platform.
In case of any discrepancy or grievance with respect to all or any
Information shared with Company, please feel free to contact our
Grievance Officer: Attention: Arun Chowdary
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: #9/A, Chukki Complex,
19th Main Rd,Sector 3, HSR Layout,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
- Please feel free to reach out to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any concerns, grievances, or questions relating to our privacy or data related practices.